The folding barrier or manual sliding barrier is for blocking a specific place or route and directing pedestrians or vehicles to the designated route, and is for places that do not allow the use of automatic arm barriers.
This type of barrier can be closed as an accordion and also has the ability to cover large openings due to the possibility of connecting several barriers to each other.
This barrier is available in steel, aluminum and metal with furnace paint coating and is also light and portable and due to the lack of electromechanical motors, does not have the limitations of electrical systems, which also saves money.
- Separation of interior spaces in warehouses and production locations
- Prevent traffic in a specific space
- Driving cars in a certain direction to prevent traffic interference
- Temporary restriction for repairs or in case of emergency
- Traffic control in urban applications for police or security cases
- Creating restrictions and directing traffic for civil operations at the city or road level